PPC is pleased to be awarded the National Institute of Health (NIH) Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
PPC accelerates IT services and solutions with its CIO-SP3 contract vehicle
What is CIO-SP3?
CIO-SP3 is a $20 billion, 10-year, Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for IT services/solutions that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill IT requirements.
The scope of CIO-SP3 covers everything ITSM including cloud computing, security/cybersecurity, data center consolidation, biomedical information services, health IT, imaging, mobility solutions, software development, enterprise data management, systems engineering, identity and access management, ERP IT infrastructure, workforce management, capital planning and investment, and more.
- Faster: Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources. Synopsizing or posting on FedBizOpps is not required.
- Easier: Secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) automates task order competition, management, awardee selection and notification.
- Cost Competitive: Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task order competition drives rates even lower.
- Control: Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO. Customized terms, conditions and additional labor categories are easily added.
- Contracts: Agile and flexible in support of all contract types, modular contracting and CONUS/OCONUS procurements. Contract access fee not to exceed 1%.
- Customer Service: 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question. Free SOW/SOO assessments on every order returned within 1 day. Free on-site training available.
How to OrderContact PPC CIO-SP3 team:
Deputy Program Manager
Anna Marie Scott
For more information: