By balancing our extensive subject matter expertise and a leading-edge understanding of best practices in managing knowledge, information, and technology, we are able to create innovative, elegant, and, most importantly, effective solutions.
Our Expert Consultants
At the heart of our approach to serving our clients is an appreciation for the realities of their challenges, constraints, and opportunities. By balancing our extensive subject matter expertise and a leading-edge understanding of best practices in managing knowledge, information, and technology, we are able to create innovative, elegant, and, most importantly, effective solutions.
Our staff includes Project Management Professionals (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI). In addition, we have a full-time Corporate Quality Officer and staff who oversee the application of our rigorous Corporate Quality Management Program, which incorporates the standards and guidelines of Capability Maturity Model Level 3, ISO 9001:2000, and the PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). With our Project Management Center of Excellence serving as a hub, our management experts reach into every project we undertake to support optimal performance and high-value results for all our customers.
Central to many of our solutions are the advanced technical skills and certifications of our consultants. This expertise provides great value to our clients, and our matrix structure allows us to deploy tightly-knit teams of certified experts to simplify our clients’ ability to address their most complex challenges.
- Manage Knowledge and Information
- Improve Business Processes
- Develop and Implement Strategy and Policy
- Engineer and Design Solutions
- Operate and Maintain Systems
- Manage Programs and Projects
- Energy and Environmental Consulting
- Ensure Security and Privacy
Our employee benefits include generous training and education stipends and our active "Brown Bag" series encourages constant sharing of information in an informal setting among PPC colleagues.
PPC's technical staff includes:
- Microsoft Certified Professionals, Engineers, System Administrators, and SQL Server Database Administrators
- Documentum Certified Administrators
- BEA ALUI Certified Portal Engineering Specialists
- Oracle Certified Developers
- Cognos Certified Business Intelligence Authors
- Novell Certified Netware Administrators
- Cisco Certified Network Associates
- Citrix Certified Administrators
- CISSP - Certified Information System Security Professional
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- VMware Certified Professionals with ESX3.x, Virtual Center 2.x, vSphere4 and vCenter Server 4
- Sharepoint and Open Source Developers including Alfresco, Drupal, Modx, Silverstripe
- Mobile Application/iOS/Android Developers/Flash & Silverlight Developers
- User Interface/User Experience/Site Architects/Taxonomy Experts
- 508 Compliance Resident Expert