PPC specializes in creating highly effective, thoroughly practical solutions. Somewhere between the here-and-now and the ideal, we find the simple and most effective answers to the most complex challenges.
Our Valued Customers
Our staff includes experts who have worked in a variety of capacities in the private sector and government, as well as for some of the most respected consulting firms in the world.
We have established a reputation for having a thorough grasp of a range of specific industries that allows us to provide exemplary guidance to our clients. Our staff includes experts who have worked in a variety of capacities in the private sector and government, as well as for some of the most respected consulting firms in the world.
At PPC, we combine advanced knowledge of the most effective management approaches and technologies with an intimate understanding of a variety of specific subject areas, including:
- Health Care
- Financial and Commerce
Every government agency has a mission it must meet at all costs … or better yet, at an optimal cost that allows it to accomplish other important functions as well. To help agencies not only survive, but improve their performance, we specialize in creating highly effective, thoroughly practical solutions. Somewhere between the here-and-now and the ideal, we find the simple and most effective.
The majority of our solutions are complex — but the beauty is, in most cases, that complexity is hidden from what the end users see, and that’s the point. We are experts in incorporating functions so that employees’ learning curve is minimized, while the benefits their organizations receive from it are maximized.
U.S. Department of Commerce
- Patent and Trademark Office
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Bureau of Industry and Security
U.S. Department of Defense
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Office of Secretary of Defense
U.S. Department of Energy
- Office of Travel Management
- National Environmental Training Office
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Office of Environmental Management
- Office of Health, Safety, and Security
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- National Nuclear Security Administration
- Office of Science
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Office of Environmental Information
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Office of Pollution Prevention
- Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics
- Office of Water
- Office of Science and Technology
- Office of Emergency Management
U.S. General Services Administration
- Office of Government-wide Policy
- Public Building Service
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health
- Food and Drug Administration
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
U.S. Department of Interior
- National Park Service
- Cyber Security Division
U.S. Department of Justice
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
U.S. Department of Labor
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management
U.S. Department of Transportation
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
U.S. Department of Treasury
- Internal Revenue Service
- Financial Management Service
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
National Labor Relations Board
Small Business Administration
Department of Homeland Security
- Customs and Border Protection
- Transportation Security Administration
U.S. Department of Education
Smart Systems for Health Agency (SSHA)
Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
State of Delaware
County of Mecklenburg, NC
Government of Bermuda
Borough Council of Wellingborough, UK
National Archives and Records Administration
State of Virginia
Library of Congress
We solve a wide variety of problems for clients by helping them improve the way their organizations function. From leading-edge solutions for optimizing the use of information and institutional knowledge, to highly effective systems for managing programs and projects, to advanced IT strategy and governance, we specialize in delivering effective, reliable answers to the most complex challenges.
At the heart of it all are our people — innovative thinkers well versed in business processes and drivers, and an unequalled focus on delivering quality products and services.
- Aflac Insurance
- Allied World Assurance Company
- American Council for Technology/Industry Advisory Council (ACT/IAC)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Bearing Point, Inc.
- Bechtel-Jacobs, LLC
- BlueCross BlueShield of NCA
- CapGemini France
- Colleague Consulting
- Compassion International
- ConAgra Foods
- Consortium Health Plans, Inc.
- Crown Castle International
- Discover Card
- Environmental Technology Council
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Fannie Mae
- Fidelis Care
- FM Global
- Ford Motor Company
- Foster's (Australia)
- Freddie Mac
- General Electric
- Heineken, USA
- Integro Insurance Brokers
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Monetary Fund
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- Kaiser Hill, L.L.C.
- Kurt Salmon & Associates
- Lexis-Nexis Group
- Lockheed Martin
- Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch @ Cie (LODH)
- Management Concepts
- March of Dimes
- Medical Protective (MEDPRO)
- Metron Aviation, Inc.
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Northrop Grumman
- Oracle/BEA Systems
- PECO Energy Company
- Project Enhancement Corporation
- Proctor & Gamble
- Reebok International, Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation
- Safeco Insurance
- SRA International, Inc.
- Staples, Inc.
- T. Rowe Price
- TetraTech EM, Inc.
- The Analysis Corporation (TAC)
- The Cadmus Group, Inc.
- The Thomson Corporation
- Tufts Health Plan
- Unilever, PLC
- United Health Care Services, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation
- Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Pratt & Whitney U.S.
- United Technologies Research Corporation
- Universal Underwriters
- Woori Bank (Republic of Korea)
- XL Insurance